MY TRIP TO INDRAYANTI BEACH

MY TRIP TO INDRAYANTI BEACH AND OTHER PLACES

Hello everyone! Ok, in this blog, I want to tell you about my trip to Yogyakarta, especially to Indrayanti Beach. So, I and my family went to Yogyakarta, not by a train or a plane, but we went to Yogyakarta by car, I know, it was crazy. We were on the way to Yogyakarta for 1 day, 1 day! And it was very tiring for me. On the way to Yogyakarta, we stay overnight at my cousin's house.



The next day, we went to the hotel that we booked and we have a rest for 3 hours, and then we have breakfast at 9 AM. In that day, our activity was just looking for a new boarding house for my brother, because my brother wanted to move out from his old room, and I agreed when my brother made that decision, because I didn't like his old room, his room was filled with cigarette smoke from the next room, because his old room has a vent that connects with the other rooms. And the second activity, we did a culinary time, which was when we travel to other places, we always have that time, the time we only spent to look for food that we have never eaten before. It was fun. After all of those activities, we went back to our hotel room to sleep. 


On the third day, we decided to went to a beach, because the beach is my favorite place. And my brother recommended Indrayanti Beach, because the beach is clean and quiet, not many tourists there, and the beach is beautiful too. So we went there, I thought the beach was close, but apparently, it wasn't close to our hotel, it was a one in a half hours trip. And for a long long drive, we made it to the beach. 


My brother was true, for a long trip, it is worth it to wait for this beautiful view. When I arrived, I was very excited, I literally ran toward the beach, and I admired the view, it is gorgeous. The sand was clean, the water was clear and it was so blue. And then we ordered a few seafood dishes, and we ate. After that, I play on the beach with my father, because my mother and my brothers didn't want to get wet, when I went to look the water, the beach was very steep on the side of it, and the previous day, I saw the full moon, so the water was getting higher. So, because it was dangerous to play in the deeper water, I only play on the side, and my brother invited me to go up to the top of the small hill there, and the view was better when I see it from the top, I could see the blue water, and people enjoying their vacation. I took a picture there with my family, and then, we went back to our hotel room. 


After dinner, we went to the center of the city to eat street food and buy some clothes and more merchandise. The food was amazing, it was delicious. And when we were there, I bought pants for my pajamas, my brother and my mother bought a t-shirt. after a long day, we went back to our hotel room to rest for the next day.



The last day, we were having breakfast and we packed our bag to went home, but before we went back, we decided to visit my uncle. After the visit, we went home to our town, Bandung. 

And that is for my journey to Yogyakarta, I recommended you guys to go to the 2 places that I visited, Pantai Indrayanti Beach, and that street. I hope you guys be entertained, and I will see you later, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts