What an Unforgetable Holiday


What an Unforgetable Holiday

Hello everyone! It's me again. So, how is your holiday? Is it great? If you ask me, my holiday is wonderful. I'm so grateful that i can spend my time with my family and my friends in the past few weeks. So, at this moment, I'm gonna talk about my ...... Holiday. Hope you like it

Hasil gambar untuk dufan"         After a bunch of exam coming, there was also a lot of time to do so many fun things, and that was in the holiday. In the first day of the holiday and also the last day of the exam, me and my friends went to Nisa's apartment in Braga street to sleepover, we have so much fun. We played, we watched TV, we ate, slept, and many more. And some of us especially me, Nisa, Diva, and Ansa, we eccidentally slept at 12.30 in the morning and we also have to woke up at 2 in the morning.
So, the next day at 2 AM, we woke up and we have to packed our bags and got ready to went to Dufan with all of my classmates, after we packed, we went school to wait for the bus to came. After the bus came, we get in to the bus and then went to Jakarta. In the bus, we have some much fun, there is the "class clowns" singing and joking, I'm just chillin' on my sit. Also we have breakfast, the food very good tho. We wait and wait until we arrived. After we arrived we have to queued to get in and so hot there even if it was still in the morning. And in there we have so much fun and also exhausted because have to wait in the hot day to the rides to available. There is one moment where me and Nisa really really tired that we have to slept in the Ice Age place and wait our other friends finish their rides. After that we finish our trip with rode the "Mary Go Round" ride together. And the we gather up and went back to the bus to went to the dinner place

Before we left Jakarta, we have dinner and then we went back to Bandung. I remembered that i picked up by my brother at 1 AM, so it was an exhausted day. And also the next few days we have to went to school. So, that is my first day of my holiday. I also wanna talk about my past few days.
Hasil gambar untuk sushi tei sumatra bandung"Hasil gambar untuk paskal 23"
My past few days was very nice actually. And that is went to the malls and eat a lot of food with my small family. There is one day that we traveled around Bandung. At 11 AM we went to bank to finish my father's things, and then we went to the sushi place called "Sushi Tei" to have lunch. And then i think we went to Paskal 23 mall to select a pair of shoes and a pair of sandals for my dad. And there wasn't a match, so we went to a small store to bought a pair of sandals, and there was a cute store next to it and i saw a cute black oversized hoodie with a colorful drawings on it, so i bought it because it is cute and there was a discount, so why not? 


Hasil gambar untuk rawtype riot"Hasil gambar untuk rawtype riot"
After my dad have his sandals, we went to my brother's favorite store and it's called "Rawtype Riot" in that time i think it was 6 PM, i looked around and the clothes was very very cool, my brother decided to bought a black oversized sweatshirt and my dad also bought a pair of t-shirt. 

Hasil gambar untuk paris van java mall"
When i almost left the store, my brother said to me " Hey sis, is that the person that you talked about?", when i turn around i saw Kakang, the member of  Jurnalrisa, and i was shook because i'm a fan of Jurnalrisa , i wanted to took a picture with him, but i'm to shy, so i left. Anyway, after we went there, we went to Paris Van Java mall to bought a pair of shoes for my dad. After we looked around we finally got the shoes that my father want, and also in that moment we found that my brother also wanted to bought a boots, oh well then, they bought the shoes, and my mom saw a beautiful scarf, and then what happened is my mom also bought it. 

After we had a long long trip, finally we went home at 10 PM. 

So, i wrote this because i want to tell you about it's important to take someone to do something with that make them happy, not only for the joy they'll get but also the togetherness with some you love. At those paragraph, me, my mom, and my brothers were taking my father everywhere and have fun because, we wanted to thanked to my father about all the things that he'd done, he was amazing and loving and i am so grateful that i can have him to be my father. Thank you Dad! And thanks to you guys for read my blog. I hope you have a nice holiday. 

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts