Compliment & Congratulation



In the afternoon, Belva and Rayfa are studying. A few moments later, Adinda sees them and wants to come up to them.

Adinda: "Wait, is that Belva and Rayfa?", ( She came up to them ) "Hello Belva, hello Rayfa."
Belva and Rayfa: "Hi Adin"
Adinda: "How are you guys doing?"
Belva: "I'm good."
Rayfa: "Me too."
Belva: "Thank you for asking us."
Rayfa : "And how are you, Adin?"
Adinda: "I'm fine, thank you. You two look so fresh today"
Belva: "Thank you"
Rayfa: "Umm... I think there is something different on you."
Adinda: "Hmm... what?"
Belva: "Is that your new hairstyle? It looks so cute on you."
Adinda: "Alhamdulillah. Yes, it is, it is a french braid. Thank you for complimenting me."
Adinda: "Wait, what are you guys up to?"
Belva: "Oh this?"
Adinda: "We are studying for our Bioscope Medical Competition"
Adinda: "Seriously? You guys are one of the participants?"
Belva: "Yes, we are."
Adinda: "Wow! Congratulation. That is so cool. I hope you guys get the best result on it."
Belva: "Thank you."
Adinda, Belva, and Adinda: "Amin."
Belva: "Wait, I heard that you are one of the committees of quartil, is that true?"
Adinda: "Yes, I am."
Rayfa: "Congratulations, Adin! I hope you do your best."
Adinda: "I will Rayfa. Oohhh... and Rayfa, I heard that you are one of the managers in Belitung Muda, right?"
Rayfa: "Yes! Yes, support me Adin."
Adinda: "I will, Ray. I hope you do your best."
Adinda, Belva, and Rayfa: "Amin"
Adinda: " Ooohh, I forgot guys, I'm really sorry. There is a task that I have to finish it right now. So, maybe we will talk later?"
Belva: " Ohh.. yeah sure."
Adinda " Have fun with your studying or some kind of that. Bye."
Belva and Rayfa: "Bye."
Belva: "Thank you."


Name: Belva Tabina Padmarini (14)
Class: X MIPA 5
Subject: English
Date: August 8th, 2019

Comments

Popular Posts