The Independence Day | Conversation - Offering and Suggestion

The Independence Day Event Arrangement Conversation
Offering and Suggestion
By Belva Tabina Padmarini (14) / XI SCIENCE 5


Sarah : Hey!
Tori   : Hey!
Sarah : What's you up to?
Tori   : I'm trying to arrange an event.
Sarah : What event?
Tori   : The Independence Day.
Sarah : Ooohh, that's why you look so stress lately. Do you need help? I can help you if you want.
Tori   : Really, are you sure?
Sarah : Yes, I'm sure
Tori   : Aaww, thank you so much
Sarah : No problem. So, what is the situation?
Tori   : So right now, I already arranged the opening of the event, like the independence ceremony, the speech from our headmaster, speech from the student president, pray, etc.
Sarah : Ok, ok. That's good. So, what is the problem, then?
Tori   : The problem is that i need games for the entertainment, but also can be a way to strengthen the brotherhood, right?
Sarah : Right, right.
Tori   : So, can you suggest me with games that I can put in this event?
Sarah : Okay, so, I have some ideas. Maybe we can put tug of war, eating crackers competition, put a pencil in the bottle competition, eel move contest, sack race, and areca climbing competition.
Tori   : Oh my god, that's brilliant, thank you so much!
Sarah : No problem, buddy. Anytime. So, anything else?
Tori   : No, that's it. 
(school bell rings)
Tori   : Ohh, break is over. Let's go to class, I bet in a minute our teacher will already in class, so we gotta hurry.
Sarah : Ok, then. Do you need help with those? (look at Tori's books and other supplies)
Tori   : I'm ok, but thanks.
Sarah : No problem.
(Sarah and Tori walk to their class)

Comments

Popular Posts